Business Analyst needed for the UK's largest provider of Domiciliary Care Services.
The City and County Healthcare Group is the UK’s largest provider of Home Care Services to older people in the community. Due to the expansion of our newly formed IT Service Centre based in Altrincham, we have an vacancy for a Business Analyst to join our team.
The Business Analyst role will provide a key function in the transformation and standardisation of the business. The individual will be responsible for examining and understanding our current business processes and influencing the process mapping within the transformation service.
The role will involve:
- In depth analysis of all current business practices and models
- Evaluation of current practices and proposing adaptations to Senior Management
- Process mapping across a diverse and widespread branch network and workforce
- Work with the aim of providing a manual for Operational Excellence for someone entering the Business
- Examining complex scenarios where external factors dictate process and providing solutions.
- Work closely with pilot branches in the delivery of new projects
- Facilitate workshops within the group
- Travel the branch network extensively to fully appreciate the scale and diversity of the business
Experience of the healthcare sector is not essential, but would be desirable. Our business is making changes for the better and this is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business and have a key role in influencing the shape and success of the company.
Please send you CV through to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job