Business Analyst - Process improvement - six sigma
A large Bank based in London is seeking a Process Improvement Business Analyst on an interim base. The successful candidate will be working on a multi-year Finance Transformation programme.
As a Business Analyst, you will engage with business areas to identify business problems and work with the Business Architecture team to drive innovative solutions. You will provide analysis leadership to Inbound and Finance-driven projects and develop and put into practice Process Improvement/Business Analyst tools and processes to support them from inception through to completion. The Business Analysis team also provides essential project documentation to meet project governance protocols and act as Finance Value Stream consultants.
Purpose of the role:
To successfully manage and deliver end-to-end improvements to key operational processes using Process Improvement and Project Management techniques (e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma), working with different parts of the Bank as required.
- Work with Senior Managers and their teams to map key processes and identify waste
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Work with Senior Managers to complete gap analysis of 'as is' and 'to be' processes to create a delivery plan for implementation and gaining buy-in of impacted colleagues.
- Creation of a Process Improvement pipeline of activity across teams, gaining buy-in and sign off from senior stakeholders
- Delivers beginner level training in Lean/Process Re-Engineering techniques to Group colleagues
To apply for the role, it is essential you have both a significant level of experience in process improvement (six sigma, lean) and a strong Business Analyst skill set In addition to a strong skill set of:
- Background from a Global Bank, ideally supporting finance transformation
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (Green and/or Black Belt) or Lean Delivery
- Proficient in process definition and modelling, process improvement and/or process re-engineering
- Expertise in rules and problem identification/definition and resolution design with operational and workflow improvement
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels and interview business managers to collect appropriate information and lead a focused workshop with key individuals
My client is looking to fill this role asap and candidates who match the above requirements are encouraged to submit their CV without delay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'