About the role
Private Wealth Product Specialists act as the Subject Matter Experts on IRESS wealth solutions across Portfolio Management and Trading. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), they will be involved in providing support and consultancy to clients and internal teams as required:
- Understanding the clients business to support and enhance wealth management systems
- Liaison with teams across the globe to document and deliver solutions to clients
You will hold a working understanding of the Financial Services / wealth management industry in one or more of UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Singapore & Hong Kong, with the ability to analyse and document complex business processes and translate business requirements to the relevant private wealth application.
You make effective decisions under pressure including problem solving. An awareness and general understanding of software development is highly advantageous, along with a solid working knowledge of Portfolio management and trading applications.
Engagement with Australia and overseas teams at times outside of normal business hours is expected in this position.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on IPS, Pulse and Symphony providing consultancy to customers and internal teams on the use of these systems
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to promote and deliver private wealth related functional requirements
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides and functional specification documents
- Coordinate with key internal teams and stakeholders who test, promote, train and support IPS, Pulse and Symphony
- Analyse and review defects and document for development
- Manage defects and change requests prioritising with development queues
- Participate in requirements prioritisation and project decision making for related software releases, service packs and point releases
- Design and execution of test scripts and test scenarios
- Financial Services
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job