Business Analyst - Power BI / SSAS / SQL / Python - FinTech - London
SQL SERVER, POWER BI, (Will consider Tableau, Qlikview etc), SSAS, PYTHON, R, SAS, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, FINTECH, BUSINESS ANALYST
You must have both excellent technical skills and commercial/business analysis.
They do not seek a pure 'techie', but someone who can also improve how the business is run, be proactive with their work and make commercial suggestions to the business.
You will be enthusiastic about the power of analysis with great attention to detail and the ability to think originally.
You will relish the challenge of a fast-paced, ever-changing start-up environment and being involved in projects that have a real impact upon the business.
An ability to understand complex datasets and provide key insights to stakeholders across all levels of the business, to assist with important business decisions.
To be considered you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commercial awareness and capabilities
- Experience of presenting to stakeholders & leadership.
- A data-driven approach
- Ability to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate within a target-driven environment
- Experienced in building dashboards, preferably in Power BI (Experience in Qlikview/Tableau also helpful)
- Proactive, innovative and with a detailed approach to problem-solving
- Consultative and able to manage stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel is essential. Experience with Python, R or even SAS (with cross-training) is advantageous.
About the role
This is an exciting time to join their BI team as the business has just launched an exciting new brand and are re-engineering their game-changing software product from scratch.
You will be a key member of a fast-growing and equally technical and commercial BI team.
You will use your strong background in technical analytics and commercial/business analysis to interpret large data sets and provide actionable insights to stakeholders across the business.
You will also be part of the following:
- Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or products.
- Perform data 'deep-dives' on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations.
- Present potential actions based upon your analysis to the business.
- Produce dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance.
- Generate complex reports for senior business owners.
- Work in partnership with the BI developers in your team to constantly improve the data infrastructure.
- Use a combination of Power BI / SQL /Excel to analyse data effectively, and providing consultative insights to the business.
- Ideally, you will be able to use R or Python to develop more sophisticated models and analysis.
About the Company
This opportunity is with a highly successful, high-growth FinTech start-up that is disrupting the payments market, is the market leader in the UK & Ireland and will be launching into key European markets in 2019.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'