Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for establishing a detailed understanding of clients business processes, system integration requirements, project dependencies and resource requirements key to helping complex projects transition into successfully deployed business solutions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with all stakeholders to identify the client’s business requirements, use cases, and detail into High Level Design documentation.
- As part of the above, determine the feasibility of solution options, helping identify the best approach and if necessary preparing a Feasibility Report for specific use cases
- Lead workshops to assess the impact of change and identify improvements/opportunities from a business and digital transformation perspective
- Capturing the customer vision and high level goals in documented use cases and the Detailed Business Requirements document.
- Working with the technical design authority to produce a solution that satisfies agreed requirements whilst collaboratively challenging assumptions and influencing stakeholders to the benefit of the client
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience operating in a Business Analysis or Business Change environment
- Modelling business systems and processes, including the roles within an organisation and those responsible for implementing and maintaining them.
- Ability to accurately capture and document solution requirements, by producing Use Cases, Story Boards, Detailed Business Requirements, and the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Managing a number of client relationships including the selling and delivery of complex consultancy projects and services
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally BCS\ISEB qualified
- Working knowledge of the processes involved in software development and delivery of professional services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job