Business Analyst - MS SQL queries, Software Test, Automated Testing, Analytical, Product Support- Insurance, Personal Injury Claims.
Our client is a global provider of data analytical and decision support services to insurance companies, located in Fleet in Hampshire they are looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Working in a fast paced agile environment with the whole team to define and plan a testing strategy during iteration (sprint) planning, taking into account any changes in requirements through quality assurance.
First-class communication skills, including the ability to influence customers (at different levels) and colleagues.
Ability to communicate confidently to all stakeholders.
Develop and maintain excellent bonding and rapport with all colleagues, customers and prospects.
Needs to develop excellent working relationships with at all levels including UK staff and US staff.
- Must have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a business analysis role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven technical writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in preparing test plans and scripts, including those required for automated testing
- MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Methodical and thorough approach to testing
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong enthusiasm for continuous improvement and agile QA practise improvement within the team
Should preferably have:
- Insurance experience, personal injury claims, or other financial services experience - preferably in claims
- Experience in writing MS SQL queries
- Experience in preparing test plans and scripts, including those required for automated testing Knowledge in the creation and scheduling of automated testing
- knowledge and some experience of working in an agile environment
Keywords - Analytical, Agile, Software Test, Automated Test, MS SQL queries, MS Office, Insurance, Personal injury claims, Test plans, Test Scripts, Data Analysis.
Business Analyst - MS SQL queries, Software Test, Automated Testing, Analytical, Product Support- Insurance, Personal Injury Claims
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £25,000 to £37,000 Excellent benefits including good Pension, Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Automated Software Testing
- Agile Environment
- Test Scripts
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job