Job Title Business Analyst
£Neg plus benefits
Performs technical analysis to determine present and future business/financial results for the company. Prepares reports and presentations for the companys management, PAC and other key customer stakeholders. Uses predictive modelling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources. May use data to make recommendations for business and profitability improvements.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Provides in-depth analysis and reporting to management regarding network usage and revenue.
- Monitors and audits data for accuracy and completeness.
- Analysis of effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Preparation and distribution of an extensive variety of reports to management and staff worldwide.
- Develop and produce daily, weekly and monthly reports on network usage, revenue and margin, along with appropriate commentary and insight
- Monitor network usage and revenue to identify opportunities, issues and trends, and communicate to the business as appropriate
Communication & Training
- Leads weekly KPI meetings for Management
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to the company’s management.
- Support the business through ad hoc analysis and specific projects
- Work with operations to develop automated reporting interfaces to improve access to management information
- Support the reconciliation, reporting and analysis of network revenues and satellite traffic costs
- High level of expertise with Oracle, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic.
- Knowledge of aircraft industry and/ or telecommunications preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
- Possess a learning agility and curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and work with different teams.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develops effective responses or elevates issues to higher management.
- Ability to lead initiatives and project teams
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Experience of working with large volumes of data, and creating and developing reports and analysis from that data
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field or 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an analytical role.
Up to 10% Domestic and International travel
- Business Analyst
- MS Project
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job