Business Analyst Microsoft Dynamics CRM - D365
Position: Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics CRM – D365)
Location: Central London (zone 1)
Start date: ASAP – 4 weeks
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £65-70K + 10% bonus, 10% pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, share options
Our client is an award Global Plc organisation based in Central London (zone 1). Based in their prestigious UK HQ this exciting opportunity requires exceptional Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) candidates who possess the requisite level of communication skills that a plc demands. The culture of the client is very positive and they actively encourage change and creative thinking.
The Role as Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics CRM – D365)
The CRM Business Analyst will be responsible for taking business requirements and fitting them to the capabilities to transition from Dynamics on-premise CRM to Dynamics 365. The role is to work with the business, understand their as-is process, or gaps in process and help them by delivering a solution.
- Engaging with colleagues during early stages to identify requirements
- Producing functional specification documents
- Implementing new and efficient processes to help improve colleague’s work
- Work closely with the architecture and development team to determine solutions
- Help build a better experience for colleagues and customers alike
The Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics CRM – D365) Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is innovative, dynamic, motivated and can work independently. You will have 5+ years of commercial experience of Business Analysis and will need to be highly detail orientated and commercially focussed.
In addition to excellent communication, collaboration and people management skills, you should possess very good organisational skills, be a pragmatic person and highly focused on delivery. In addition, you should have the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects. The following skills are also required;
- Excellent understanding and 3 years minimum experience of CRM 2015/Dynamics 365
- Exposure or migrations from on-premise Dynamics to D365
- Experience working as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar type role aligned to the platform
- Experience of producing and owning a range of documentation to support the delivery of a project end to end
- Demonstrable experience of working with different CRM versions to improve how things are done
- Knowledge of Microsoft Stack relating to SharePoint or Lync desirable
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Comfortable prioritising several tasks and pieces of work
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics CRM – D365) role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'