For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: Business Analyst (Solution Architect) (m/f/d) – Commercials for TFM Suite.
Domain: TUI Flight Marketplace (Master Domain: Sourcing & Assets).
Location Flexible: Our headquarter is based in Hanover, the position can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU locations.
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group providing all own airline and 3rd party flights including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform. For this environment we are looking for a Business Analyst (Solution Architect) that will be responsible for the IT product set up and definition as well as pricing and distribution of flight and flight ancillary products.
About The Job
- Collaborate with business, airline partners and aggregators to enhance and improve current “Business Rule Engine” solution for TFM-Suite;
- Conceptual and technical work on “Business Rule Engine” functionalities of the TFM Suite;
- Work on a fully automated AI-based product pricing solution;
- Quality assurance and further development of the TFM Suite components in cooperation with internal and external IT providers;
- Elaboration and further development of end2end processes and technical requirements in close collaboration with the business;
- Support the product owner in the development and prioritization of user stories under consideration of various group wide influences in an agile environment.
- Technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and experience acquired on-the-job;
- Several years of experience in product management/experience in agile software development preferably for pricing and/or yielding systems within a touristic enterprise;
- Good capability of understanding complex system architectures in an international context;
- Good understanding of working with AI-technologies such as reinforced learning algorithms;
- Experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban);
- Basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. AWS, APIgee, SOAP,…);
- Experience in the tourism industry, understanding of flight products and processes is desirable;
- Fluent English and German.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ?Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive.? Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. ?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'