Do you combine a natural curiosity with strong analytical skills? Are you attentive to detail and highly accurate? Do you have experience of working in the finance department of an FMCG, retail or fashion business? If so, read on!
My client is a very well known global luxury brand. We have an urgent vacancy to fill in the Finance team at their central London office. Reporting to the CFO, you will support him in delivering on period reporting, annual budgets, seasonal plans and adhoc analysis for sales, stock and margin.
We are looking for someone who is bright and switched on; someone who thinks outside of the box and someone who can ask challenging questions.
You need to have:
- advanced knowledge of Excel
- a true head for figures
- genuine analytical interest and experience
- fantastic communication skills at all levels
- passion and motivation
- education to degree level
- minimum of 2 years CONTINUOUS experience in a similar environment - financial planning, analysis or reporting
If you are looking for your next step and to join a dynamic and exciting fashion business, please get in touch today.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO VOLUME, ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Excel