Business Analyst (Legal)
£35,000 - £45,000
Mcgregor Boyall are currently recruiting for a number of Business Analyst for a Legal client in Manchester. They are looking for an experienced BA who has previously working within a legal or insurance firm in the past. In the role you will working with senior stakeholder to implements new systems and processes.
The successful Business Analyst will have;
- An experience Business Analysis and with knowledge of project tools and techniques.
- Previous experience working within a legal or insurance company.
- Familiar with the full SDLC and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experienced in taking a bespoke application solution from the design to implementation stage.
- Experience working with a CMS such as VisualFIles or Mattersphere would be beneficial.
To apply for this role please submit your CV through the link or email me atMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job