Solution Consultant / Business Analyst
Leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Vendor
£40k - £50k basic + bonus + company benefits
I am working on behalf of a fast-growing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendor based in London who are rapidly expanding their consulting and BA team in the UK and as such are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Delivery Consultant/Solution Consultant to join the business.
They were founded in 2013, have offices across the globe and have experienced with gigantic 300% year on year growth. They are an automation technology company and have created an award-winning platform to help their customers improve the productivity of their workforce. With frictionless deployment and low commitment, they help their customers deliver real results fast. My client’s virtual workforce was designed to provide a flexible pool of digital labor which breaks the association between work, the resource required to deliver it, and the method of triggering, initiating or interacting with any given process.
You will be required to analyse client processes across a variety of industries which employ the use of a range of both contemporary and legacy applications. The analysis itself must sometimes be completed initially at a high level, with the individual asking specific questions in order to assess its suitability for automation in order to progress to a lower more detailed level.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of process management in a business and/or IT context
- Experience in delivery of software automation with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) or other approaches
- Experience with RPA tools or BPM technology such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Pega (Openspan), Workfusion, NICE Systems etc.
- Ability to quickly discover and learn new skills and IT systems
- Experience in a client-facing role with ability to communicate across all levels
- Ability to create and maintain clear and concise technical documentation
- Experience working in a pre-sales capacity as part of a sales cycle
- Ability to articulate, demonstrate and document the components of a solution
If the above opportunity sounds of interest I would welcome the chance to let you know more.
- Process Automation