An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing organisation based in Wallingford. Due to this growth, they have instructed EllisKnight to recruit a Junior Project Manager / Business Analyst to join their team.
Working within the Business Change Team, you will be supporting the business's focus on continuous improvement. Ideally you will possess some experience as a Business Analyst or Project Management and be looking to further develop your skills within a fast-paced business.
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Writing all project documentation including plans, progress reports, specifications and process documents
- Coordinate and engage requirements from stakeholders and senior management
- Supporting key projects phases, including implementation and testing
- Identifying and managing costs, resources, risk and issues
- Using data modelling to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Engaging with third parties, building relationships and managing performance
What experience / skills should you have?
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or Project Coordinator
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- A basic understanding of project management methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to present to a range of audiences
This position will pay between £30,000 - £35,000 and can offer genuine career progression, an excellent working environment, continuous support & training and free parking!
- business analyst
- project manager
- project coordinator