Business Analyst - Digital Programme
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester areas
£28,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + flexi-time
A great opportunity to help deliver a high profile IT programme. The key focus of the role is to deliver Software based upgrades and implementations and continually improves the delivery process across a busy IT project pipeline.
Candidates applying must have extensive BA experience, ideally in delivering large Software based projects/programmes and managing senior internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be well organised and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced Agile environment.
A strong technical understanding is preferred with proven experience of working with data or development teams in delivering projects to tight time scales.
The company is currently going through a period of consistent improvement /growth with a number of Greenfield projects currently going live. The role offers excellent opportunity for progression as the team continues to grow.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in a software delivery function
- Demonstrate previous software project delivery experience
- Able to demonstrate implementing Process redesign/improvement
- Great understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to run / manage end user workshops
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
- Experience with software testing, data analysis or software coding is highly desirable
The company promote a very healthy work-life balance and have a formal flexi-time agreement with home working available on request. The role is initially a Fixed Term contract but will likely to extend well into 2018.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- SQL Server
- Process redesign
- Development life cycle
- Work Shop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job