Business Analyst - Investment & Trading
Are you an experienced BA looking for the opportunity to further your career in an investment and trading team?
Do you have financial services experience but would like the opportunity to work in a software house environment?
* Analyse customer requirements relating to trade reporting and trading & investments
* Work with colleagues including Software Engineers to create specifications and support during implementation
* Act as point of contact for OTC and stock exchange products and reporting
* Write and maintain product documentation
* Analyse customer issues to support projects and workshops
* Create and execute test cases
What you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in a Business Analyst role, preferably within financial services
* Knowledge of Securities, FX, OTC and processing of trades
* Strong understanding of banking processes with the ability to understand, abstract and specify requirements
* Excellent communication skills with German language skills advantageous
* Ideally degree educated in an IT, software engineering or economics discipline
If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job