Business Analyst - Intergovernmental Organisation
Independent intergovernmental organisation.
Responsible for recording & maintaining places of commemoration.
My client is an intergovernmental organisation of independent member states whose principal function is to record and maintain places of commemoration of Commonwealth of Nations.
To understand and assess the impact of business change needs. To capture, analyse and document these requirements. To ensure the requirements are delivered while supporting the business through the implementation process.
- Extensive knowledge of project scope documents including functional specifications and project plans
- Awareness of business and financial issues in relation to successful project management and producing effective business proposals
- Knowledge of project mapping and change management process
- Recognised Business Analysis Qualification
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
A competitive salary with a strong pension,
Work life balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"