Business Analyst- INSIDE IR35- £32.49- £34.53 Per Hour
Our client based in North London are looking for an Business Analyst to complete a 2 month assignment for a Project relating to our their housing sector. They are looking for a strong communicator who is able to document findings clearly and accurately for our customer to ensure that their Project scope is fit for purpose. Experience in scoping for business systems changes, technology or digital changes is important.
The Business Analyst (BA) will support one or more assigned business units in order to realise the technology roadmap that supports our clients strategy. This is a hands-on role that will predominately focus on gathering and analysing data, defining current processes and functional and non-functional requirements, researching ‘best practices’, as well as identifying process improvements.
The role requires a broad strategic understanding of the council and organisational structure in order to support and promote work defined by the corporate technology department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To elicit requirements using interviews, analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- To produce and take responsibility for the production of high-quality business analysis outputs, including process maps, process and service descriptions, feasibility studies, options papers and appraisals, preparing and assuring project briefs, and providing key input into post-project reviews.
- To work with service managers to advise and support them in improving their business processes, including providing them with tools, process-maps and other appropriate mechanisms that demonstrate the improved 'to be' process and the schedule for achievement.
- Build strong working relationships with senior managers and their staff in order to gain their full involvement in all stages of business projects using strong interpersonal skills in order to negotiate and influence priorities and also to resolve conflicts where necessary.
- Work in a consultative manner with multiple stakeholder groups, effectively navigating conflicting priorities and adapting to areas of continual business change and technical transformation.
- Responsible and Accountable for analysing the business landscape including categorising and prioritising business needs and issues (by using appropriate tools), assessing business capabilities and documenting gaps. Responsible and Accountable for the design, development, implementation, continued maintenance and improvement of a BA toolkit of best practice based processes and templates to standardise and streamline the delivery of Business Analysis as a Strategic IT Service
- To deconstruct high-level business and user requirements into functional and non-functional requirements at an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their technical work delivery on the requirements. As part of these requirements, to ensure that there is the appropriate focus on quality assurance, monitoring, external interfacing, constraints and a clear awareness of impacted and dependent non-functional requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'