I am currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant to work for a growing CRM distribution and research platform, specifically within the financial services sector. The Business Analyst needs to be an experienced individual living within a commutable distance to East London.
The Business Analyst should possess a strong background within the financial/investment banking sector and it is fundamental that the suitable candidate has knowledge of configuration with CRM platforms such as Salesforce. This opportunity offers a long term and stable career move with the chance to progress within a growing company, it is of high importance that the Business Analyst fits within the close knit team in order to collectively deliver the best possible solutions for customers.
If successful, the Business Analyst will be involved with liaising with the development & technical teams, this will allow the BA to explore the feasibility of functional solutions & undertake configurations in order to demonstrate solutions to customers. This role requires a hands on approach to delivery, it is essential that the successful individual has the capacity and ability to produce high quality documentation and write specifications.
Business Analyst Position Overview
- Liaising with the internal teams including development/technical teams to investigate technical feasibility of propose solutions.
- Lead demos, training to support rollouts and post rollout care support
- Sales support and post go live success responsibilities
- Documenting requirements and potential solutions.
- BA lead for new customer roll-outs, understanding the customer's business and ways of working.
- Leading workshops on site with business teams
- Present demos to drive out requirements and investigate potential solutions.
Business Analyst Position Requirements
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst/Implementation consultant.
- Experience within the Financial services field is essential (bank or vendor)
- Salesforce experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to produce high quality documentation and specifications
- Team player/ ability to work in a small close knit team
- Within commutable distance to East London.
Business Analyst Position Remuneration
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- Share options
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job