Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2018, TJX had over $35 billion in sales, more than 4000 shops and 249,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
You will help define and scope the future capabilities, delivering technical solutions that drives our Store Operations IT portfolio.
You will be part of a team to lead requirements across different EU countries.
As the bridge between technology and the business, you will work with stakeholders across different parts of the business as well as 3rd parties to deliver against the highest priority business requirements.
You will be a strong communicator who can adapt to your audience – customer, development team, management, end user and vendor.
You will be someone who has a can-do attitude and thrive in team collaboration.
Key roles and responsibility
- Develop a strong understanding of TJXE’s Workforce Management’s requirements supporting the definition of user stories for delivery
- Help define and determine scope and the business’s priorities for optimal business value
- Analyses business processes, and elicits and defines both business and solution requirements using industry standard methodologies
- Support system and user-acceptance testing
- Works with the development team to refine an improve the solutions
- Communicates the impact and relevance of product team decisions to the broader IT community
- Coordinates with business partners and stakeholders for backlog planning and refinement
- Contribute to team’s “definition of done” and participates in all sprint ceremonies
- Provides a strong understanding of operations within the Store Operations domain
- Determines inputs necessary for the sizing/estimation of work during a planning phase
- Partners with the stakeholders to help drive user adoption of the solution.
- Supports the implementation planning and execution of solutions
- Supports organizational change and training & may mentor less experienced Business Analysts
- Involved in analysing and managing scope changes;
- Executes special projects, as assigned
Skills and experience
- Experience in Jira and Confluence would be preferred.
- Experience in Kronos Workforce Management would be preferred.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate with non-technical and technical people
- Strong facilitation and stakeholder management
- An inquisitive mind for positive change
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to decompose more complex problems and/or processes into logical parts
- Self-motivated with high commitment
- Flexible individual and adapts quickly
- Team orientated.
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'