Business Analyst / HR Systems Expert
Role: BA / HR Systems expert
Contract Length: until 31/10/2019 initially
Pay Rate to Candidate: £432
The HR Business Analyst is an hands-one role that demands excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with a strong HR and Payroll background. The candidate will have direct experience of HR Applications design, configuration and implementation. Experience in D365, Finance and operations or other large HR enterprise systems is required.
* Experience from having had a senior operational role within a HR team;
* In-depth experience and knowledge of HR and payroll business processes with a understanding of those in HR, payroll, service management and Finance ensuring cross solution operation is fit for purpose;
* Experience of working on the delivery and implementation of HR and ERP systems;
* The Business Analyst will be responsible for testing and data activities, including the management of test cycles, resourcing and management of test teams and reporting;
* The requirement is also for a business analyst that has a rich experience in mapping and documenting service management, HR and payroll business processes, including those that also cross into Finance. The candidate should have the experience, skills and credibility to be able to challenge how current business processes are undertaken and be able to work with stakeholders to gain support and buy-in to the introduction of new and more efficient ways of working. The candidate should also have in-depth experience of HR processes from working on other HR Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and ideally have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365. The role will involve working with other business analysts within the programme to ensure consistency in the way processes are assessed in terms of potential efficiency benefits, prioritised and documented;
* Knowledge of D365 Finance and Operations is highly desirable
* Proven directly related experience working with HR and payroll processes.
* Hands-on HR Operations or HRIS experience required.
* HR systems experience required, preferably in HR Core and payroll;
* End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
* Requires excellent knowledge of HR principles and best practice, computer software for Manager/Employee Self Service, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Core HR and Pqayroll
* Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
* Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
* Strong organisation, analytical, prioritising, problem-solving and project management/ planning skills.
* Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience.
* Solid understanding of HR, Payroll and Finance business processes and their inter-dependencies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'