This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful international business as a Business Analyst, responsible for identifying, analysing and reporting on both expenditure and processes relating to business travel, company fleet and employment costs. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your analytical expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Providing periodic 'actionable insight’ to help improve efficiency, and to inform and influence policy decisions (Travel and Fleet) and divisional spend management
- Supporting HR and Finance with budget processes relating to third-party costs of employment
- Reporting on Fleet, Travel and Corporate Expenses policy compliance and opportunities for process improvement
- Support the HR and Finance teams with the collation of employee expenditure related data, including but not limited to Fleet and Fuel costs though to Business Travel
- Maintain central databases outlining Group employee financial expenditure commitments, liabilities and forecasts
- Liaise with key suppliers to ensure that data is issued and received via clear processes that enable accurate reporting and recommendations
- Work with the HR and Finance teams to ensure that processes such as new/departing colleagues are integrated into the Fleet, Travel and Fuel expenditure reporting
- Provide scheduled and requested ad-hoc reports to the HR, Finance and Tax teams
- You’ll either be working in a HR/Fleet role and have strong excel and data analysis skills or you’ll be working in as an Analyst within a HR/Finance/Travel role.
- Evidence of strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Confidence to own problems/issues, propose solutions and ensure that deadlines or business goals are achieved within a constantly changing environment
- Experience of engaging and building relationships with colleagues from multiple divisions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'