Business Analyst Graduate Programme ref 1111
Discover better with a career at Capita
Capita has been working across the public and private sectors for more than 30 years improving customer and public services and adding value to the UK and local economies. Our 61,000 employees combine our talent, creativity, software, technology and innovation to deliver business critical services and solutions across all our markets.
We’ve trained 8,000 emergency services personnel, delivered award-winning customer service for high-profile brands and run the engine behind a hugely successful UK price comparison website. We’ve created a revolutionary live-streaming app to help the emergency services provide effective help faster and recruited over 10,000 individuals into the British Army – and that’s barely scratching the surface.
We create better outcomes
This is our purpose and it defines our very existence. We provide an inclusive and diverse environment for our people to thrive, develop and realise their true potential. Whoever you are and whatever your background, we want you to be yourself.
We’re growing future leaders
Our Novus programmes are designed to help you gain professional experience and develop your skillset. We’ll challenge you to think differently, solve problems with creativity and to push yourself while expanding your horizons.
The programme begins with 8 weeks of practical based training delivered in real time from our virtual training academy. The training focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies to prepare you for a career pathway within Business Analysis.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will have the opportunity to become employed by Capita on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our clients around the UK. Our purpose is your purpose and, together, we can drive real change. You’ll have the opportunity to work on, and make meaningful contributions to, a range of exciting and diverse projects.
Continuous professional development
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals whilst you work, you will have access to learning resources and the opportunity to study towards certifications to support your career path such as the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
What we are looking for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree, ideally within a Business-related subject
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for learning, technology and problem solving
- Effective task management skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Good all-round IT skills, with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Following training, able to relocate UK wide for extensive periods to work on Capita and client assignments
- Available to commit to the initial training before employment, and attend the online classes in real-time
- Available to start training in Sept 2021
What’s in it for you
- As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during your training, on commencement of your first assignment you will also receive:
- Industry aligned competitive salary reviewed every 6 months
- Bonuses based on performance
- Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
Apply now to start your Novus journey today and be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in your future.
Closing date for applications: 15th August
Your time and effort in the application process is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't able to get back to everyone. Therefore, if you haven't heard back from us within 1 month, you haven't been successful this time around.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'