£450-500pd - IN SCOPE of IR35
Allen Lane is currently working with an ambitious public sector organisation that is seeking a Business Analyst to help engage with the business during an exciting Digital Transformation programme. The Business Analyst will be required to engage with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop to-be processes associated with a range of key systems and support the development of a full business case for improvements. This will involve interviews and workshops with stakeholders and users and the requirements will need to be translated into comprehensive and effective business processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on further development of the customer journey, persona and high level business process flow models to support the development of systems associated with a European programme of work.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, an innovative mindset and can do attitude
- Strong all-round analysis experience in a large multi-functional organisation will be essential for the role
- Demonstrable track record in mapping, developing and documenting (in simple diagram form) end-to-end business processes
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business language with exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work at a conceptual level and move from abstract to defined requirements
The role is based within Central London and the length of this contract is 6 months. The role is deemed to be inside of IR35 but the rate is negotiable for an exceptional candidate .
- Business Analyst
- Business Process
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job