Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst in the BI Roadmap and Delivery team you will be responsible for providing Business Analysis expertise and utilising your knowledge of BI to support the delivery of projects and small changes, from inception to service introduction and closure, within the BI team and to our external customers in line with the BI strategic goals.
You will be responsible for identifying, defining and capturing BI specific business requirements from business requests and assessing their impact on the Digital BI estate and any wider implications.
You will be expected to have a detailed knowledge of the BI functionality and capability to allow you to offer consultancy to other BI team members, the Business and to allow you to perform effective gap analysis for new change requests.
Reporting to the Head of BI Roadmap and Delivery, you will be expected to proactively work with other BI Roadmap and Delivery team members, BI teams, the groups wider Digital and Retail business and 3rd part suppliers, across several geographical locations (Gibraltar, UK, Israel, Philippines) to drive projects through to completion on time, budget and to the required quality.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Support BI Project Manager, Google Analytics Controller and Head of BI Roadmap and Delivery with initial scoping, estimating and impact assessment of new requirements.
- Identify, define and capture BI specific business requirements from business requests presented in JIRA tickets, Business Cases and / or PMO Business Requirements documents.
- Provide SME input / insight during the requirements gathering process.
- Support the Project Manager and/or Scrum Master in managing the User Stories in the product and sprint backlogs to ensure the optimal delivery of benefit and value from the requirements identified.
- Gain and maintain a detailed knowledge of the BI functionality and capability, across all of BI, to allow you to offer consultancy to other BI team members, the business and to allow you to perform effective gap analysis for new change requests.
- Create and maintain accurate, detailed and user friendly documentation of the BI estate and functionality to support the wider BI team in their ability to self-serve when performing research and investigation into BI processes, functionality, services and interfaces.
- Support BI Business Analysis for all of the groups digital brands
- Support BI Business Analysis for all digital geographical locations (Gibraltar, UK, Israel and Philippines).
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Mentoring and coaching of other BI team members, where required, in Business Analysis skills, BI processes and BI Functionality.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- BSC in Business Analysis or equivalent
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3 years Business Analysis experience, preferably in a BI environment
- Experience working on multiple projects at once, across multiple geographical locations and with 3rd parties.
- Good understanding of business process within online gaming (ideal).
- A good knowledge of Sport and Interest in Sports betting (ideal).
- Experience working with data cubes and ability to use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data. Experienced with working from a data warehouse environment.
- Substantial experience of working within both Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with project/change/collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS and Google product suites.
- Experience of working on projects within a highly changeable business where active prioritisation is required at all times
- Demonstrated use of questioning techniques to get to the root cause and allow requirements to be built out from this point ensuring that you avoid assumptions
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Commerciality - working knowledge of business finance to support a project`s impact on the business P&L, including knowledge of terminology, measures, etc.
For a more complete Job Description, please submit your CV along with your Current Salary and Notice Period Details!
- Data Cubes
- Analytical Experience
- Agile & Waterfall
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job