My client, a leading International Consultancy firm with offices throughout the UK are looking for a number of experienced Business Analysts to be based from Edinburgh.
In this role you will need experience of GDPR and have a willingness to gain a deep understanding of their clients GDPR needs.
You will be working mainly on projects in Edinburgh, however being a consultancy company you may need to work in other locations from time to time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working across a number of business functions to identify where personal data is held.
- Identifying solutions to ensure data is protected and secure..
- Undertake a variety of business analysis activities to support project delivery
- Undertake analysis and identify the root cause of the problem with consideration of key data elements, golden sources of data, business outcomes, processes and systems
- Summarise and present analysis output, providing options and recommendations where appropriate
Required skills include:
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose and deliver against business and programme requirements, adhering to controls set out in the Data Management policy
- Excellent MS Office skills, preferably, experience in business process redesign and operating model definition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to interact with stakeholders at all level
Desirable experience includes:
- Experience of GDPR and activities associated with Compliance
- An ability to see the bigger picture, understanding where activities are inter-related and ensuring dependencies are clear and appropriately managed
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible to new work requests and demanding priorities
The successful candidates must be willing to undergo a clearance process.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- business analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job