Business Analyst GDRP
£40,000 - £50,000
1 year Fixed Term Contract - London
My client is a professional membership body for pharmacists and pharmacy in Great Britain and are looking for a Business Analyst to review, document and where necessary assist business owners to re-design business processes that handle personal sensitive data across the organisation.
This new role will provide support to business processes owners so that they can maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of their teams in the line with the new personal and sensitive data regulations (GDPR).
The successful candidate will have previous experience in business/systems analysis or quality assurance, recognised certification in business analysis and a good knowledge of the Data Protection Act and the Direct Marketing Association best practice guidelines.
You will also be experienced in in data analysis, visualization techniques and tools, with a demonstrable track record of effective change management.
How the client works:
- Focused on delivering for members, patients and the public
- Committed to listening and learning
- Collaborative in our approach to success
- Dedicated to excellence in everything they do
To review, document and (where necessary) assist business owners to re-design business processes that handle personal sensitive data across the organisation. To provide support to business processes owners so that they can maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of their teams in the light of new personal and sensitive data regulations (GDPR).
1. To help design, document and maintain system processes that handle personal and sensitive data in compliance with the organisations data protection policy as defined by the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
2. To report to the DPO if there is a risk where current personal and sensitive data handling may not comply with future data handling regulation and organisation policy
3. To communicate key insights and findings to business owners on their management of personal and sensitive data
4. To own and develop relationships within teams that handle personal sensitive data, working with them to optimise their business processes
5. To perform quality assurance of personal and sensitive data repositories
6. To assist business owners to define business requirements and configuration specifications for the handling of personal and sensitive data
7. To define reporting and alerting requirements for managing personal and sensitive data
This list is a summary of the main accountabilities of this role and is not exhaustive. The role holder may be required to undertake other reasonable duties from time to time.
- Analysis of the organisations current personal and sensitive data handling processes
- Design and documentation of existing personal and sensitive data handling processes across the organisation
- Recommendation on future personal and sensitive data handling processes
- Mechanism for reporting non-compliance
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS JOB
- Personal responsibility
- Achieving results/delivering performance
- Problem solving
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Certification in Business Analysis
- Knowledgeable in the Data Protection Act and the Direct Marketing Association best practice guidelines
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience in change management
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Comfortable with the interrogation, handling and the structure of data
- Strategic perspective
- Delivering a member and customer focussed service
- Planning and organisation
- Openness to change
- Negotiating and influencing
My clients offers excellent benefits, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for you to grow and enhance your existing skills.