This company has strong local ties having been founded by those in in the late 1800s to meet the needs of the local community as a mutual organisation. They have over 150 employees with a Head and branch offices throughout South Wales. This organisation has won several awards over the past 10 years; including from Which? And Money Supermarket.
You will work as part of a wider team of Business Analysts working within an AGILE environment. You will have an opportunity to; work on a variety of projects, have regular communication with key stakeholders, create user stories, work on project from AS IS through to implementation and BAU.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within an AGILE environment is preferred
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience is desirable
- Previous experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- You should have a relevant Business Analyst qualification
- Up to £46,000 depending on experience
- Minimum of 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance (for pension scheme members)
- Private healthcare scheme (after one years’ service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate uniform for branch staff
- Staff product discounts
- Health and wellbeing benefits including flu jabs and eye tests
- Annual awards dinner
- Wide range of training and development
How to apply
Click ‘Apply’ for immediate consideration. Alternatively, feel free to call Shane Prosser for a confidential conversation on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job