Business Analyst - Financial Services / Caerphilly
Business Analyst required for market leading financial services organisation based in Cardiff. Candidates will possess the following background and will have ideally worked within the financial services industry previously.
The Ideal Business Analyst will have a proven track record of gathering and documenting requirements and have worked on large scale change programmes previously.
- Experience of the full software development life cycle in both waterfall and agile environments
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate and express ideas to all levels of management
- Experience of the full project life cycle (either Waterfall or Agile methodology)
- Experience in the use of estimating techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Understand relational database technologies
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Understand basic modelling techniques, such as UML
Please send CV for more details. Financial Services experience would be preferred.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job