CONTRACT - BUSINESS ANALYST (BUSINESS CHANGE) X 3
CENTRAL LEEDS - 6 MONTHS - £375 - £425 A DAY
I am looking for a seasoned Business Analyst (5 years' experience) who have a particular history/experience within Business Change. I am looking for people who display gravitas and confidence and can manage Senior Stakeholders with integrity and professionalism.
BUSINESS ANALYST - The Role
The purpose of this role is to support business change within the organisation by identifying, documenting, and agreeing the impact of business change.
The role will initially focus on a flagship programme of work which is scheduled to run over an 18 month period.
You will report directly to the Programme Manager and will have the following skills:
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- The ability to design and change process models
- Experience in managing multiple streams of work
- To identify and document requirements
- You MUST have the ability to work under pressure
- You must be able to display your experience in how change can impact people.
- You must have experience working in/on Business Change Projects ideally in FS
- Experience of working on Regulatory Projects or working in a highly regulated environment
APPLY now for a quick response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job