Business Analyst Finance and Accounting, HR or ITO services
Business Analyst required by my amazing 500% Growth | Pre-iPO | Artificial Intelligence client in Paris.
As the Business Analyst you will provide expertise to the Sales Teams throughout the bid processes, participating in pre-sales client workshops and provide support to the Implementation Teams throughout deployment.
You’ll become the bridge between the client and the customer business stakeholders and will understand the client’s requirements, documenting them clearly as you go, as well as delivering demo’s, presentations, technical training and support for new and existing clients.
The opportunity offers a competitive salary, fantastic benefits including flexible working and an environment that is both achieving but at the same time, ‘intelligent and humble’. This is fantastic opportunity to work in one of the hottest technologies on the market today.
- Provide Business Analyst support expertise to Sales team during the RFI/RFP and POC stages and help Sales team to draft the RFI/RFP responses
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams.
- Provide support to Implementation team throughout deployment of new deals during POCs and project implementation phase by:
- Acting as a communication bridge between the client and the customer’s business stakeholders
- Understanding our customer’s business requirements and clearly documenting them in order for our RPA (Robotic Process Automation) consultant teams to deploy in an optimal manner the automation projects.
- Facilitating the mitigation of risks and issues throughout the RPA deployment phase.
- Supporting our customers in implementing the required changes to make effective use of the automation.
- Delivering demos, technical trainings and support for new/existing clients.
- Responsible with the handover of the overall solution to Operations teams
- Provide post Go Live support to Operations throughout stabilisation phase
- Travel is expected with this position: 50% of the work time.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Process Owner in Finance and Accounting, HR or ITO services.
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Thinkers and analysers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments
- Fluent written and spoken communications in both French and English
- Effective working both independently and within a team
All candidates must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship.
- business analyst
- business analysis
- HR or ITO services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job