Job Title: Business Analyst - Excel Specialist
Location: Leighton Buzzard
My client is looking for a Business Analyst with information technology education and experience who enjoys the challenge of working with data. Familiar with the use of data warehouse tools and able to generate sales information reports and analyse data trends. To support sales performance analysis, sales forecast and planning and decision making within the global sales organisation. Also, to work closely with the Sales Operation Manager and the global sales team to provide the comprehensive information necessary to support key customer relationship management activities and required actions and initiatives to support business growth.
• QlikView key user: manage Sales Database, maintaining the structure of reporting and information available in this repository. Check monthly if the companies’ sales reports are available on time and the information is correctly uploaded and accurate.
• Share Point Sales key user: maintain the sales collaboration and content management tool updated with all the necessary reports and documents. Respond to additional information and report needs and help users to sort any technical issue related with access and/or updating.
• Sales Reporting (defined, specific or ad-hoc): prepare information and analyse the monthly sales report based on the data received by the different group selling companies with the Group and ensure that the sales teams complete all necessary information as required. Prepare specific and ad-hoc reporting according to specifics needs related with costumers, group companies or products information in different time horizons.
• Budget processes: prepare files for the annual budget process and consolidate all the information according to the steps defined. Prepare all necessary information or necessary analysis from historical data to support the forecast process and add to improve data accuracy. Prepare and consolidate the information for the year end sales forecast review held in the middle of the year.
• Other analyses/reporting: prepare and analyse specific sales KPIs and prepare specific reports related to sales forecasting and planning processes based on historical data, trends analysis, statistical analysis reports for costumers, companies, regions and group sales data.
- Business Analyst
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'