Are you a forward thinking, motivated individual who wants to build a career in Business Analysis, and work alongside other high profile businesses in the UK? We are looking for entry level Business Analysts to join a highly driven and successful Solutions team, who are committed to delivering software solutions to our clients that enable them to make fast and accurate business decisions. The role you play, will help clients meet their business requirements through delivery of software that is configured to allows them to protect both themselves and their customers, whilst growing their portfolio of customers in line with their risk appetite.
Experian is a market leading organisation who specialise in providing data, analytics and technology solutions that help people and business achieve their goals across the global. As a FTSE100 business, Experian work across multiple market sectors providing services to clients in the Banking, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Insurance, Public Services, Government and emerging markets.
We believe data has the power to change lives. By helping people and organisations make the most of their data, we can make a positive difference to our society and communities.
Where there is complexity, we bring clarity. We combine data, analytics and technology to help our clients better understand and meet the needs of their customers. We enable clients to make smarter, faster decisions about people, businesses and markets. And we also help them minimise risk while
Our suite of data-powered software solutions and tools are built to make every process and interaction as efficient and profitable as possible. We give clients the technology to define, automate, test and optimise credit risk and fraud prevention decision making.
About the role
Working within our Solutions function, the entry level Business Analyst works on delivering software solutions to our c
clients, in collaboration with Analysts, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers to ensure that the agreed business requirements are met.
This role allows you to develop a wide variety of business, technical and interpersonal skills, working with some of the world's largest organisations, helping them react quickly to market opportunities and conditions, and allowing them to implement strategies that help them fulfil their credit appetite at the earliest opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for undertaking software configuration activities using our in-house software packages. In principle interpreting business requirements into configuration changes using one of our design studios, and then verifying the success of their changes through various test harnesses before releasing the changes to be fully tested, by internal test teams and/or by our clients.
- Maintain strong client engagement throughout all project engagements
- Undertake analytical activities to help identify how business requirement can be turned into configuration changes, and delivery them to time and quality
- Provide full support to clients throughout the lifecycle of a delivery project (Design, Build, Test and Implementation)
- Create clear and effective documentation for clients and internal stakeholder
- Contribute to a Community of Practice where best practices and troubleshooting are discussed and enhanced
Essential Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level in a computing / analytical / statistical / mathematical discipline or relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a logical mind.
- Strong conceptual ability, both for analytical problem solving and shaping the design of solutions - ability to look at issues and requirements from a business perspective and then translate this into a solution
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently but under supervision.
- Drive, ambition, goal oriented and enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite including latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Specification writing
- Facilitating Workshops/Meeting
- A base knowledge of SQL scripting and relational databases
- Experience of delivering software solution / configuring software
- Experience working in or with Credit Risk teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job