Salary: £35k - £40k + Benefits
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Initiatives, Childcare Vouchers, Compute Schemes, Gym Discount, 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Business Analysis, Software Implementation, Software Development, Documentation, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analysis, Technical Consultant, Business Process, Smart metering, DCC, Energy, Utilities, Business Process Analyst, Process Analyst etc.
Business Analyst sought by a fast growing software provider. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. You will act as an industry expert throughout the whole development lifecycle, working closely with the client to determine their requirements, and then internal development and test teams, ensuring that a sufficient solution is built to meet the needs of both parties. You will also be responsible for using your industry expertise to identify new opportunities with existing and potential clients.
We are looking for most of the below:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience working within the Utilities OR Energy Sector with a strong up to date industry knowledge is highly desirable.
- Strong experience of working with Software Development teams
- Experience of producing requirement documentation for the use by Development and Testing teams.
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Degree level education.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing & strongly positioned software company.
Fantastic career opportunities for the right individual in a fast paced, yet relaxed office environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job