Business Analyst | EDS Scoping / Selection | Cheltenham
- Business Analyst / BA
- EDS / ERP
- £350 to £450 PD
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with experience of EDS / ERP System Implementation for a shared service including (but not limited to) HR / Quote Systems / Booking Systems / Stock replenishment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to spearhead a complete system replacement for a very well-known and respected South West brand.
EDS / ERP Business Analyst the role:
As a Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with the senior management team to advise and steer head them on this major EDS / ERP System Implementation, this is a very unique opportunity to utilise all of your Business Analyst skills to pioneer brand new systems across the organisation and to really have a blank canvas to work from as the client are looking for someone who will take technical ownership over the entire selection process.
EDS / ERP Business Analyst key skills / responsibilities:
- Analyse all existing systems based on current company requirements.
- Work with internal teams to gather their individual requirements for the new systems.
- Evaluate potential new systems based on company requirements / scorecard selection.
- Provide detailed feedback on the current systems to internal stakeholders.
- Responsibility for vendor selection (s).
- Proven experience implementing a new EDS / ERP System.