Long Tall Sally (LTS) is the world's largest fashion retailer for tall women. Our ongoing mission is to be the first choice in tall women’s fashion worldwide. All our clothing is designed in house, carefully proportioned to flatter tall women.
Based in a stunning office space in buzzing Aldgate East, the head office of LTS is the creative hub of the brand where fashion design, buying selections, fit sessions and branding decisions are made. It is also crucial in providing the infrastructure and network support to their worldwide stores and online operations.
LTS is a dynamic company that has seen significant international growth over the last 5 years and we continue to expand into new markets. We are an omni-channel retailer, taking orders online, through our call centre and our physical retail stores in locations across Europe and North America. The success we have achieved to date is through the quality of our people, their dedication and passion.
The BA will work hand in hand with stakeholders in the business to elicit, identify, analyse and document requirements for the development team to implement. It is critical that the BA understands the key drivers behind the business requirements, before defining the solution needed.
Once the user stories go into development the BA will support the development team clarifying requirements and helping bridge any gaps, as needed. After validating the completed functionality, the BA will deliver demonstrations and training to the business, ensuring it’s success use.
We have a large number and variety of improvements covering the next 2 years and this role is key to delivering it. This is a great opportunity to be part of some major changes in the LTS business.
Duties & Responsibilities of BA:
- Facilitates design workshops
- Documents requirements captured from the business, making use of diagrams and process flows
- Defines/documents acceptance criteria for user stories and identifies mechanism for measuring success once implemented
- Clarifies/quantifies user story benefits with stakeholders and prioritises backlog accordingly
- Finalises and confirms user stories/requirements with stakeholders before technical design commences
- Liaises with 3rd party contacts as needed to user story creation and validation
- Supports Technical Architect(TA) and Technical Lead(TL) in creating the technical solution
- Provides additional context, guidance and direction to developers and testers on defined stories
- Performs functional reviews and signs off developed user stories
- Assist testers with production testing following code deployments
- Prioritises workload and escalates as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule
- Supports agile processes and methodologies used within team
- Participates in sprint meetings (prioritisation, planning, retrospectives and daily standups)
- SAP hybris experience/certification
- Excellent communication skills in English; both oral and written
- AS-IS & TO-BE process flow creation
- Wireframe creation
- Functional specification/requirement documentation
- User story and acceptance criteria creation
- Presentation/Training material creation and delivery
- Ecommerce platform experience (Demandware, Magento, Intershop, IBM Websphere or SAP hybris)
- Ability to think in innovative and creative ways
- Operates at all times with integrity; adheres to the highest ethical standards in all interactions
- At least 2 years industrial experience gained in any relevant industry sector
Desirable Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a computer-related or business analysis discipline
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence tool exposure and administration
- CRM, PIM, WMS exposure
- Functionality training delivery to business audiences of 8+ resources
- Experienced working within a retail organisation
- Full SDLC lifecycle exposure
- Business case generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job