Role: Business Analyst - contract/interim
Duration: 3 months
Rate: highly competitive
Opportunity for a highly-skilled Business Analyst who is capable of leading the Business Analysis work for this major project, and working with business stakeholders at all levels – from front line through to Senior Exec.
We are a FTSE100 organisation, the UK's leading hospitality company, including brands such as Premier Inn, Costa Coffee and Beefeater.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working with third party product providers.
- Experience with BPM tools and Sharepoint solutions would be highly desirable (but is not mandatory).
- Experience working with business teams in business process management change is highly desirable.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to coach and nurture less experienced Business Analysts.
- Flexible working style.
- Requirement capture at high and detailed level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job