Business Analyst - Digital/Loyalty
Business Analyst – Digital/Loyalty
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our Costa Express brand within Whitbread. You will take pride in being able to translate IT systems and solutions in a language that is understood to the rest of Costa Express
We’re Costa, the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand, but we never set out to create just another coffee shop and we want to deliver expertly grinded, tapped and extracted coffee when that caffeine kick is needed most and in places that are convenient to our customers. Through our intelligent self serve Costa Express machines we are doing just that.
What you will be doing
- Creation of business canvases with various stakeholders from different parts of the business and translating them into EPICS, user-stories, use cases or detailed software specifications as relevant. Translating business requirements and user experience into detailed specifications for Developers through artefacts like acceptance criteria (Given-When-Then), workflows and context scenarios, data models, test cases, Facilitating sessions for sprint planning and estimation
- Looking at requirements gathered from multiple stakeholders within the business across different Product Backlogs in order to establish a strategic overview and address key dependencies and risks
- Review API and web service specifications from internal and external systems that connect to the digital products
- Own the vision for the product and ensure the product evolution aligns to the vision
- Take business ownership of the product, ensuring alignment and seamless engagement between IT an and all relevant business team stakeholders – representing & being the voice of the customer at all times on the Agile dev team
- Own the prioritization of the product backlog based on value, analytics, customer needs and strategic goals
- Responsible for continuously defining & establishing the minimum viable product that achieves the stated goals and set priorities for development
What we are looking for
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or a Product Owner; developing and implementing digital projects
- Experience within a customer driven domain such as loyalty schemes, EPOS or mobile apps.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of CRM, Digital, Loyalty and BI solutions and trends
- Ability to successfully facilitate groups of business leads and external parties – some of whom may be more senior
- Previous experience of business analysis and requirements definition
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A good team player who works well in a fast paced environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"