Business Analyst (IT Channels)
We’re one of the world’s largest and fastest growing coffee businesses, the favourite on the UK high street, and our self-service Costa Express machines circle the globe with more than 9,000 machines so far and growing rapidly. We have recently joined Coca-Cola whose global scale, production, and distribution capabilities perfectly align to our ambition to serve more coffee, in more ways, in more places.
The Business Analyst will work across the full business change project lifecycle on a range of business and Digital projects. They must be able to work closely with senior management, end-users, technical staff and product owners to identify solutions through undertaking structured reviews of current business processes.
The role will pro-actively apply a comprehensive knowledge of the needs of the Costa business to provide IT solutions to business problems. This position supports project initiatives including identifying and analysing preliminary business needs and requirements to assist with defining the project scope and objectives to meet organisational goals.
The Business Analyst is expected to have a view across multiple projects within a family of projects or a programme to spot synergies and overlapping projects or requirements
The ideal Candidate
A confident communicator with strong stakeholder management experience working in a fast-paced environment and being fully accountable for successfully delivering multiple projects.
You will be expected to develop a deep and detailed understanding of our organisational processes and capabilities.
- Establishes relationships with customers by being proactive, displaying in depth knowledge of their business processes and managing the development and implementation of business solutions
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions, stakeholder interviews, group sessions, user observations and/or use other techniques to identify business need or requirement with stakeholders of all levels
- Interfaces regularly with business unit managers to define project direction, system change priorities and business objectives
- Interpret and replay the requirements to stakeholders at both a strategic and operational level
- Work with the business, suppliers and functional teams to ensure a coordinated approach to project implementation to maximise synergies and cost efficiencies
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the business operations areas to evaluate prioritise and determine the cost effectiveness of information technology initiatives
- Work with key stakeholders to define benefits associated with specific change initiatives
- Track benefits and monitor overall benefits realisation throughout the project life cycle
- Acts as the key liaison across functional areas including business stakeholders, IT and vendors
- To drive processes towards an agreed consistent model, developing and delivering process mapping for each business and ensuring continued updating of all process documentation
- Work closely with technical and development teams to ensure specifications are “fit for purpose” and solutions meet users’ requirements and satisfaction
- Create user documentation for new systems / processes
- Actively pursues issue resolution and communicates project issues to business
- Possess the ability to cross over between the business and IT effectively and, if necessary, lead analysis and initiation of multiple projects in parallel
Essential Skills and Experience
- Possesses a broad knowledge of technical and business resources and uses them to effectively co-ordinate own work
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodology and managing full lifecycle of programmes from definition to final delivery
- Proficient knowledge of requirements elicitation, processes and analysis
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge of the application of Use Cases, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams
- Analytical experience or relevant professional experience in a commercial environment
- Track record of contributing to multiple projects at the same time
- Supplier engagement within a programme context
What we want to give you
- Competitive salary + other benefits
- Costa Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Incentives, bonus, development and career opportunities
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
Apply and be part of the #CostaCoffeeAdventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'