Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a multi award winning mortgage broker and network and due to continued expansion we have a fantastic opportunity for a proven Business Analyst to join their vibrant and highly successful head office team in Derby.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Business Analyst to help guide the development of our MidasPro system. In the Agile software development environment, the Business Analyst is the projects Key Stakeholder. The BA develops and maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the scrum team.
The BA will work with the Project Team and other business departments to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release. The BA is responsible for the analysis, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature. The BA is the key decision maker on requirements and priorities and works to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged at each relevant stage of the development lifecycle.
The BA understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- Collaborate with users, key stakeholders and project team to translate business requirements into user stories for the development team to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with the project team and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with the development team to ensure they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our users
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as the technical contact point for the internal product team, working to collaboratively resolve queries relating to the product
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
Skills and Requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Previous experience of the full lifecycle and carrying a project from end to end
- Previous Agile experience is highly advantageous
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills at all levels
- The ability to build strong relationships within the MAB distribution
- Previous Change Management experience is desirable
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using Confluence and Jira is desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, an initial 22 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.
- Change Management
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job