This is an interesting challenge for a service delivery/customer experience savvy Business Analyst with sufficient strength of character and depth of expertise to take responsibility for the translation of complex requirements relating to the implementation of various "order to fulfil"/CRM-related systems/platforms (including ServiceNow) at the heart of a £75 million IT transformation programme in a high technology FTSE 250 business.
The company, at the forefront of maritime, aviation, government and enterprise communications operating in over 80 countries with more than 40 offices worldwide, is undergoing vast amounts of business transformation/change. Due to significant acquisitions of other companies and a complex release of new products, we need someone to operate as a Subject Matter Expert to the COO transformation programme team across a handful of "blue chip" projects.
You will be a self-starter and intelligent, articulate communicator happy working in a collaborative team, willing to think strategically to find the right balance between tactical expediency and consistency with a progressive roadmap. A good sense of humour is a must!
Given the high level of engagement required across the company, you must have the confidence to question the thinking of senior management and ability to grasp the impact of your work on a variety of business units/ongoing programmes within, ultimately negotiating a credible path through conflicting priorities.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders (transformation team, management consultants, COO service delivery/assurance teams, IT development teams etc) to capture, analyse and document business requirements.
- Develop and document user stories/use cases to support business requirements.
- Produce detailed functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with technical delivery teams during the technical design and delivery phases to refine/develop/renegotiate solution design.
- Assist with/manage module, functional, system and user acceptance tests as required.
- 3+ years in a similar "stand-alone" business analysis role.
- Proven track record working with a range of customer experience/service delivery automated solutions/platforms.
- Familiar with a transformation environment and change management requirements.
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision.
- Good analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures.
- Flexible and dynamic personality.
- Familiarity with implementation of ServiceNow would be advantageous.