Business Analyst - BA - T24 - Credit - Loans - Mortgages - Regulatory - Business Processes - Treasury - Agile - Scrum - Wealth Management -
iKas International are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst (Credit/Mortgages/Loans) on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading investment bank who are looking to grow out their team to help on the delivery of Credit related products. Sitting within one of the banks most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished Regulatory Business Analyst who has a background in Wealth Management or Private Banking working on the delivery of Credit/Mortgages/Loans.
You will be joining an ever growing team having a huge impact on Credit related products, working on numerous regulatory, audits and other business operational improvements.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Wealth Management relieving change in Credit. You will have previous experience working on new operation improvements and regulatory audit work. You will have a solid background working with Credit related products (Credit/Mortgages/Loans) with the ability to extract business relevant information. You will ideally have had exposure with T24.
Excellent Understanding of:
- 5 + Years Business Analysis
- Previously worked on Credit related projects (Credit/Mortgages/Loans)
- Ideally worked in an Agile & Scrum environment
- Prior exposure working in Wealth Management or Private Banking
- Operational background
- Worked on T24 (Highly advantageous)
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
- Business Analyst
- Mortgage Lending
- Regulatory Requirements
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job