Business Analyst - Consultant Jnr -Mid Banking - Payments
30 - 40K
London / City
We currently seek a juniorish BA with some experience of payments or cash management from a Banks perspective or from a supplier to banks (software vendor / consultancy etc). Great opportunity to get on board with internationally regarded leading software vendor.
Keywords: Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Cash Management, Payments, Faster Payments, Testing, Business Tester,
The role (we don't expect experience across all these areas)
Executed the tasks below as part of wider payments platform implementations.
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project
- Analyse and document business processes
- Develop functional specifications and detailed test analysis
- Obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Provide the link between the client, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Help design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Analysis, preparation and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
- Develops and provides structured training classes for system users and ad hoc one on one training and user assistance as required
- Support the client during post implementation period and the smooth transition to Business as Usual Support team
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Interested? Please send your cv for a swift response!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'