Work under the close supervision of the manager in the Wolfram Partnerships department. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaise with internal business and technical teams to analyse business procedure, to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale and adoption of company technology products, and to provide customer and technical support.
- Provide advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services, and other legal documents as required by the customer relationship.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services, and communicate the impact of emerging technologies to clients, as well as advising upon the potential introduction of such technology.
- Undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments, incorporating costs and benefits and apply knowledge of cutting-edge computer technologies, including mobile, big data, connected devices, cloud technology, in order to negotiate and make presentations to executives and senior managers at client companies.
- Initiate and work on partnership projects and initiatives, plan and coordinate a broad range of development activities involving Wolfram technologies relevant to partner products, and provide enterprise level support for partner product customers.
This position requires theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related technical or quantitative field, and requires the attainment of a four-year baccalaureate degree or higher, or its equivalent. A four-year baccalaureate degree in Business with a concentration in a technical or quantitative field is also acceptable.
This role is on an initial fixed term two year contract.
- Computer Science
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job