Business Analyst: Clinical Safety
Our very large public sector client seeks a Clinical Safety Business Analyst to compile and develop and implementation guide and facilitate the development of interoperability of triage / clinical safety systems.
Responsible for helping standardise the way information about an urgent care encounter should look and flow through the system.
The role will be required to lead on and support deliverables for programme milestones drawing upon clinical safety and business analysis skills.
- Business analysis skills and techniques including problem solving, analysis, facilitation, modelling and documentation, leading on change and negotiation and communication skills
- Work closely with the programme team to ensure all work and deliverables are aligned according to the programme Business Analysis Approach;
- Map current business processes; define business impacts and target business processes to contribute to key deliverables;
- Engage with project stakeholders in order to capture requirements and support agile development as per the agreed milestones.
- The Clinical Safety Business Analyst is required to provide the following management and governance outputs
- Undertake tasks consummate with a Clinical Safety Officer role including producing safety cases, maintaining hazard logs and providing input to the programme on clinical safety matters
- Experience of working on agile deliveries
- Stakeholder management including liaising with senior stakeholders to achieve consensus
- Clinical Safety Engineer experience of delivering technology products in health settings with adherence to appropriate national and international safety standards (e.g. MHRA, DCB 0129 / 0160)
- Awareness of Information Governance issues and considerations
- Knowledge of health and social care sector including structure, policy drivers and service delivery models
- Qualified Clinical Safety Officer (CSO) preferred including experience working on clinical safety cases, hazard logs
- Experience of use of tools including JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Microsoft Visio preferred
CLINICAL SAFETY, NHS, PUBLIC SECTOR, GDS, BUSINESS ANALYST, BUSINESS ANALYSIS, AS IS, TO BE, CSO, CLINICAL SAFETY OFFICER, AGILE, SCRUM, HAZARD, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, SLACK, VISIO, GP, TRIAGE, GOVERNMENT DIGITAL SERVICE
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- PUBLIC SECTOR
- TO BE
- AS IS
- CLINICAL SAFETY
- GOVERNMENT DIGITAL SERVICE
- CLINICAL SAFETY OFFICER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'