City of London, EC3
Up to £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently in the market for Brexit Business Analysts on behalf of an established, London-based consultancy who operate predominantly within Financial Services. These Brexit Business Analyst roles will be suitable for any candidates who have experience of delivering regulatory change incentives in insurance (Carrier or broker) organisations either as a direct employee or as a consultant. Though these roles will be working directly on Brexit programs, the company are welcoming applications from Business Analysts who have worked on GDPR or Solvency 2 / SII programs as well, with a view to moving into something Brexit focused.
Brexit Business Analyst Requirements:
* Experience of working in regulatory compliance and change management (GDPR, Brexit, Solvency 2, etc) in insurance (Carrier or broker)
* Ability to work independently and under pressure
* Ability to challenge difficult stakeholders
* Experience of facilitating workshops
* Strong senior stakeholder management experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills
* Strong requirement documenting skills
The Brexit Business Analysts are required urgently for these posts and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently so make sure that you do not miss out - apply now for immediate consideration. The salary on offer for the successful Brexit Business Analysts is between £50,000 and £65,000 depending on experience, with a comprehensive benefits package.
Business, Analyst, Change, Workshop, Brexit, Stakeholder, Management, Insurance, Experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'