Business Analyst required for a financial services business in Cheshire to support the delivery of a wide variety of cross functional business focused projects, both stand alone and within a programme structure.
- Investigate and analyse business activities and processes, identifying potential improvements
- Undertake testing of new processes on behalf of the business and project teams
- Facilitate / lead project workshops as required
- Engage with and manage the expectations of stakeholders within the company at all levels.
- Manage the production of required deliverables on behalf of the Project Manager
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes by training and/or assisting users
- Understanding of business processes and data flows within a financial services business
- Proven experience of process mapping, reviewing/amending/creating policies and procedures in a time sensitive timeframe.
- Working knowledge of BPMN or UML
- Website project experience is extremely desirable
- Financial services experience is essential
- Willingness to support and advise colleagues through large volume of change
- Personal drive, energy, self-sufficiency and commitment
- Excellent time management skills to meet critical deadlines agreed with key stakeholders of all levels
This is a contract role initially for 6 months and they looking for someone to start within the next 3 weeks.
Please apply with your latest CV to register your interest and I will call you to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job