· Understand and define the business needs of the clients, interacting with a wide range of stakeholders from different business levels
· Brief the technical team on the requirements and work closely with programmers and project managers to create realistic plan to deliver against
· Create user stories and specifications and make sure that the technical solutions are properly implemented
· Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, assisting the clients during the entire process
· Identify the potential gaps and errors, supporting the user acceptance testing
· Bachelor's degree in IT / a Business related field
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Willingness to learn and develop your current skills and knowledge further
· A positive attitude and be a great team-player
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working as part of a fast-growing provider of healthcare software and solutions, designed to help improve the processes of essential organisations.
The mission of my client is to deliver high-quality technical solutions to well-known businesses. They rely on hiring great staff to build the best teams in order to add gravitas to meaningful trends - an ever-increasing need for healthcare and the rise of technology across all industries.
HOW TO APPLY
Send me your CV at and let's start a conversation about this role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job