Business Analyst - Central Leeds
You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of the Panel Management team’s processing systems which includes all aspects of the system testing lifecycle for internally developed applications and customer interfaces, management of the change control process and maintenance of system reference data.
Our client is a rapidly growing company who write, develop and maintain commercial off the shelf solutions for large companies. The objective is to write well-structured software, that is easy to use and reliable. The culture is to continuously improve and enjoy the work as well. Based in Leeds city centre with state of the art offices.
This does not set out every responsibility but provides an overview of the main areas of responsibility.
- Acquire a clear understanding of the Panel Management team’s business objectives andt heir IT implications through knowledge of business and IT strategic plans.
- Identification and documentation of business requirements and business case in a form, which can be understood and authorised by the principal business stake holders.
- Documentation of business requirements in a form and sufficient level of detail to serve as a development specification for a systems development team and for clients to support contractual negotiations.
- Functional requirements definition:
- Outputs; formal documents, key management or operational reports, system interface files or webservices.
- Data; logical entity model and edit and validation or extrapolation rules for each data element.
- Processes; 'as is’ and 'to be’ work flows including identification of points at which data is captured or out puts produced and identification of all significant event/log points or status changes in the workflow.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Demonstrable business analysis and quality assurance experience within a standards driven IT or professional services organisation. Preferably within the financial services or legal sectors and ideally using Microsoft technical architecture
- Formal information technology or business administration qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Practical experience in the use of: Unified Modelling Language (UML),Microsoft Team Foundation Server
To be considered for this or other roles please apply immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job