The Business Analyst – Canada & Northern Region will work with the Head of Finance – Northern Region in representing TUI Groups interest in our Canadian Joint Venture.
The Business Analyst will also be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as helping to define and report meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making across the Northern Region Cluster.
What you will be doing
As the Business Analyst – Canada & Northern Region you will represent TUI’s interests in our Canadian Joint Venture. You will develop strong relationships with the management of the Canadian business, providing Group support to the venture, as well as insight and appropriate challenge.
You will be responsible for all reporting of the Canadian results, including actuals, forecast, budget and 5YP. You will drive improvements in reporting, administration and governance and help support the business improvement agenda for the Northern Region Cluster.
You will be responsible for providing key financial information to drive decision-making and operational plans within Northern Region.
Furthermore you will exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed to support Head of Finance Northern Region, Director of Group Controlling and the CEO and CFO of Northern Region.
What we are looking for
- High calibre business analyst with commercial understanding of Tour Operating.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders, as well as to distil complicated matters to a presentable format.
- Relevant industry experience in a complex international environment.
- International mind-set, with a combination of operational and group finance experience preferred.
- Highly organized and able to deal with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong administrative skills with a well organised approach.
- Highly commercial and energetic self-starter with a strong eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Proactive approach to work, highly motivated team player.
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. All this enables us to provide our 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job