Business Analyst - Bournemouth - c£40k + bonus + car
Our client is an exciting and growing business based in the heart of Bournemouth. An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x Business Analyst’s to join a professional & well respected IT department. One Business Analyst will specifically focus on the ERP System upgrade, the other will need strong CRM system implementation experience.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing business analysis services across the full business and technology spectrum. The incumbent will be able to review any business area and document its processes and practices in a structured and methodical way, identifying and assessing the potential for improvement.
Some of the key responsibilities within this role include:
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to operational improvements and changes.
- Work with third parties, partner and external suppliers to understand and investigate feedback into the services, functions or products as appropriate.
- To develop a holistic view of end to end processes and procedures and how they interact and impact on each other and the resulting output.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functions, departments and the organisation as a whole.
- Use industry leading data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Identify the processes, people and information technologies required to instigate the improvement or change.
- Develop business cases which articulate benefits, opportunities and costs associated with potential changes.
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing the recommendations to the business.
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations to stakeholders and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
Due to the variable and demanding technical complexity of the job, a university education resulting in an appropriate computer/information science degree required for this position.
To be successful within this role you will have:
- Previous business analysis experience is essential.
- Demonstrable experience modelling business processes and capturing requirements to industry standard best practices.
- Experience working on large programmes with multiple projects (preferably focusing on CRM implementations).
- Strong experience of working with business project management methodologies (including Agile, Scrum and Waterfall).
- Experience working with full Software Development Lifecycle on new implementations, upgrades and technical projects.
- Experience of projects involving on premise and cloud based applications (preferably Microsoft Azure).
In addition, you will have strong requirement gathering skills, analytical skills with the ability to take a lot of information and/or data and translate it into a usable structure and design. You will possess strong communications skills and can work as part of a team, with stakeholders and users from around the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job